Introduction and Key Definitions
2. In addition to being bound by these Terms, all persons selling or proposing to sell Items via the Website shall be subject to our Sellers’ Terms and Conditions and all persons buying, or proposing to buy Items on our Website shall be subject to our Buyers’ Terms and Conditions.
3. In these Terms the following definitions shall apply:
“Content” means all postings, messages, text, files, images or other material on the Website, including, without limitation, descriptions of Items and Item profiles;
“Covetique”, "us", "we" and "our" means Covetique Limited, a limited company registered in England & Wales (registered number 7491491) whose registered office is at 145-157 St John Street, London EC1V 4PY;
“Item” means any garment or other item offered for sale, or to be offered for sale, or sold via the Website;
"User" means anyone using the Website for any reason; and
"Website" means our website www.covetique.com and all the pages, content and sub-domains contained in it.
Use of the Website
4. The Website may be used only for lawful purposes.
5. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated, and we do not control, and are not responsible for Content provided by any other person.
7. Users are not permitted to upload, post, email, or otherwise make available any Content:
- that is false or misleading;
- that infringes any intellectual property rights of, or a duty of confidentiality to, any other person;
- that advertises products or services the sale or supply of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that is libellous, abusive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise offensive; or
- otherwise hinders the use or enjoyment of the Website by other Users.
8. We do not pre-screen or approve Content, but we shall have a right (but not an obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse, delete, edit or move any Content that is available on the Website for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason at our sole discretion.
9. Users are prohibited from:
- accessing data not intended for them or logging into a server or account which they are not authorised to access,
- deleting or revising any Content posted by any other person or entity;
- using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity being conducted on the Website; and
- allowing others to use their login details to access any non-public area of the Website, disclosing to or sharing their password with any third parties or using their password for any unauthorised purpose.
10. We may, in our sole discretion, delete, suspend or deactivate any User account or otherwise terminate or restrict any User’s access to the Website immediately and without notice if we believe that such User has acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms. Neither Covetique nor its officers or employees shall be liable to any person for any resulting termination or restriction of a User’s access to the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
11. Unless indicated to the contrary, Covetique owns all the intellectual property rights relating to the Website, including the designs, text, database, graphics and layouts, and Users are not permitted to use or copy any part of them without our express permission in writing. Covetique has applied to register the name “Covetique” as a trademark.
12. Users are not permitted to download, reproduce, copy, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any material on the Website, or to use automated means to download data from the Website (including without limitation, spiders, robots, crawlers or data mining tools, but excepting standard internet search engines).
13. Users are not permitted to decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Website.
14. The intellectual property rights in Content uploaded by Users to the Website are retained by the copyright owner, and Content is added to the Website by Users at their own risk.
Limitations on Service
15. We may establish limits on the use of the Website and we reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice.
16. We reserve the right to suspend operation of the Website from time to time for any reason, including, without limitation, to enable us to perform system upgrades or maintenance or to resolve technical issues, and we will endeavour to provide reasonable advance notice of such suspension where practicable.
17. We shall not be liable to any User or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or the Service or any part of it, including for loss of profit or consequential or incidental loss or damage.
Limitation of liability and disclaimer
18. The Website and the Service are provided on an "as is" or "as available" basis, and accordingly use of the Website is entirely at the Users’ own risk. Any and all warranties relating to the Website, including, without limitation, any implied warranties as to fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary rights are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law.
19. We take reasonable care to ensure that the Website and its electronic communications are virus-free. However, We make no warranty that the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
20. Each User shall indemnify and hold harmless Covetique, its officers, employees, agents and service providers from any claim or demand (including reasonable legal fees and court costs) made by any third party due to or arising out of Content submitted, posted or made available by such User through the Website, or the violation of such User of the Terms or of any rights of any person or organisation.
Links to Other Sites
21. The Website contains links to third party web sites. These links are provided as a service and not as an endorsement by Covetique of the contents on such third-party web sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and do not make any epresentations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party web sites. Users accessing linked third party web sites do so at their own risk.
22. You may not assign or transfer your rights and/or obligations under these Terms or any Agreement into which these Terms are incorporated.
23. No person other than Covetique or a Buyer or Seller shall have any rights to enforce any of these Terms or any Agreement into which these Terms are incorporated.
24. These Terms shall be governed by interpreted in accordance with English law.